We understand and appreciate that you are concerned about privacy, particularly in relation to the use and disclosure of Personal Information. We are committed to providing a high level of privacy in relation to all Personal Information that is collected by us.
By communicating with us or by continuing to request our services, you consent to the practices described in this Statement.
Collection of Personal Information
For the purposes of this Statement “Personal Information”, is information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
The types of information generally collected by Albury Property Rentals include your name, address, mobile and telephone numbers, facsimile number and e-mail address. Personal Information may be collected as follows:
- When you make a general or specific telephone enquiry
- When you engage us or discuss engaging us to provide services or advice to you
- When you negotiate with us in respect of purchasing or renting a property
- When you provide your details to us at an “open for inspection” property
- When you provide to us or we collect your business card
- When you visit our website and complete an on line enquiry or send an email message to us
- Any other collection of or incidental or directly or indirectly related to the services we may be able to provide to you.
Through our website, we can only obtain such information if you send an e-mail message and complete an on-line inquiry.
When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes:-
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages you have accessed and documents downloaded; and
- The type of browser you were using.
Any such statistical analysis does not identify you.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Any Personal Information that we collect will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested or otherwise enable us to carry out our functions as professional real estate agents, including at any time selling our real estate business.
You acknowledge where we reasonably determine it to be appropriate, we may add such of your Personal Information including your name, address, mobile and telephone numbers, facsimile number and e-mail address to our database. The database will be used for ongoing marketing and sales related purposes or to advise you of the other services we can offer. If we elect to retain such Personal Information, you have our commitment to your privacy.
The type of marketing and sales activities that we undertake includes forwarding material to you so that you are kept updated in real estate information. We do not and will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any other company or organisation, without your prior consent where that consent is required by law. You do, however, consent to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information of or incidental to a sale of our business to a third party or where we outsource duties, including database management to an external service provider for the purposes of rendering the required services.
When emailing Personal Information to us, or completing an on-line inquiry, please be aware that there are risks involved in transmitting such information across the internet. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the privacy practices employed at other websites.
We have secured our website using industry standard technology. However, we cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your Personal Information and we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the website being linked to the Internet.
Albury Property Rentals uses all reasonable endeavours to secure any Personal Information that we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Changes to statement
From time to time we may decide to amend or update this Statement. When this occurs, we will post any changes on the website. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement so that you remain informed as to how Albury Property Rentals is protecting your Personal Information.
Albury Property Rentals welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Statement. If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve our Privacy Statement, or if you are of the view we have not adhered to this Statement, please let us know.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Just Rental makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Albury Property Rentals does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Albury Property Rentals will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Albury Property Rentals has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Albury Property Rentals’ liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Albury Property Rentals negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Albury Property.
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Albury Property Rentals to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Albury Property Rentals an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Albury Property Rentals officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Albury Property Rentals officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Albury Property Rentals.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.